VP, Global Customer Success
Signal is growing our client base and we are seeking a strong, technically adept account team leader. In this role, you’ll be overseeing our existing client service team, fostering them to help drive organic business growth and ensuring our clients are getting the most they can out of our Identity Platform. You’ll work alongside senior leaders, help establish best practices for client service, and have some fun with the team along the way.
So, what would you be doing?
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell in partnership with account executive sales team
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Influence internal partners by promoting a customer-centric mentality across the organization and how Customer Success initiatives will achieve company goals; communicating feedback and customer sentiment to product, development, and marketing
Manage Team of Account Directors
- Provide leadership and escalation guidance for day to-day engagements
- Establish metrics and KPI framework for Customer Success
- Participate in strategic QBR’s
- Responsible for overall success of client delivery, reporting into SVP of Global Client Delivery
- Lead enterprise adoption and retention by defining the customer lifecycle from launch to implementation; deploying growth strategies to help customers embrace new features and new use-cases
What do we need from you?
- Be an expert in digital marketing trends, stay informed of data-driven marketing news, emerging technologies and competitor offerings
- 10+ years working in the marketing technology space (agency, DMP, Onboarding or DSP) in an Account Management role
- Experience working deep within a media technology or platform.
- Experience in participation of the sales process and post sales with a proven track record of success
- A proven team lead. You have successfully managed a team responsible for the execution of a plan or project you developed, designed or created.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love to lead meetings where you can influence others. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- You’re strategic and technically minded. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy working directly with products; you have a technical curiosity that gives you an edge over your peers.
- Proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers up to the executive level.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- You don't mind racking up frequent flyer miles to handle client meetings in person or meeting with your team in global markets including London, Sydney and Tokyo. Travel up to 25%
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to Apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us by applying via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so be sure to include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.