VP of Operations
Livly is hiring a VP of Operations to join our executive leadership team to help drive company growth. You will work closely with function leaders across multiple departments to ensure alignment, foster effective cross-departmental collaboration, streamline current and implement new processes, and contribute in developing our senior managers. If you’re a self-starter, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded person with an exceptional ability to execute, we’re looking for you to join the Livly team!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Partner with our executive leadership team to manage daily business operations.
- Work closely with function leaders to align departments spanning the entire company – Sales, Operations Customer Success, Commerce, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing.
- Establish, implement, measure, and meet strategic KPIs.
- Analyze goals and metrics to help set comprehensive goals for company performance and growth.
- Coordinate cross functional execution on numerous simultaneous projects.
- Mentor, coach, and develop our senior managers through clear and effective communication.
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback, drive change, and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Design and implement policies that align with and promote Livly’s mission, vision, and values.
- Proactively seek opportunities to design and implemented continuous improvement process across the organization.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A thought leader. You have a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions that drive efficiency and push the business forward.
- A problem solver. Your unprecedented business acumen and ability to understand complex business needs enable you to formulate actionable insight for your senior managers to act upon.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence leaders and effectively negotiate with internal and external business partners.
- Team oriented. You know that building strong morale by being empathetic, fair, and consistent is just as important as the numbers your teams can hit.
- Very detailed with superior organization skills.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience; MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years relevant experience working in venture-backed startups, with experience spanning from early-stage to late-stage series round companies.
- Intrinsic understanding of and experience managing the following departments: Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Commerce, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing.
- Proven track record of building and leading world class teams with significant people management experience.
- Ability to establish effective relationships across the organization and partner to navigate complex situations.
- Proficient with Excel modeling, Microsoft Suite, and Outlook 365.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience in real estate a plus.
- Experience in fundraising a plus.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.