VP, Patient Engagement at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation as a VP of Patient Engagement based remote.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a VP, Patient Engagement to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you
In this newly created role, you will have enterprise responsibilities for patient engagement with our 1.6 million and growing patients nationally. Our new patients need to be identified, segmented, and engaged appropriately over time in support of our patient retention and engagement KPIs. This role will also play a critical role in the successful launch and patient engagement of our consumer app.
How you can make a difference
- Identify newly acquired patients, segment, and engage appropriately over time in support of our patient retention and engagement KPI’s.
- Manage internal resources, agencies, and contractors.
- Utilize and optimize Salesforce Marketing Cloud for patient communications programming, accuracy, and quality/yield.
- Lead marketing efforts focused on health plan growth initiatives, including Medicare eligible, Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial risk members.
- Drive the successful launch and patient engagement of our consumer app.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships including clinic operations, technology, market leadership, and cross functional marketing peers.
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- You are experienced performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a relevant field required
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive business experience; recent experience in a marketing leadership role
- 10+ years’ experience in stakeholder management
- Preferred experience working in a grassroots marketing environment
- Healthcare experience and public company experience preferred
- Exceptional writing skills and a proven track record of garnering media placements
- Ability to mobilize resources to achieve results
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence; can integrate with a team, engender trust and leverage relationships to get work done
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively coordinate multiple vendors and resources, meet deadlines, and adhere to budgets
- Hands on approach including strong command of details
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
- Ability to travel as needed to our markets; anticipate 15% travel initially, but could fluctuate based on need
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.