VP, Strategy & Planning - Solutions
What We'll Bring:
The VP, Strategy & Planning - Solutions is responsible for developing long-term solution-driven strategies to meet TransUnion’s growth and profitability objectives globally across its core strategic solution families (currently five).
The role will need to keep abreast of emerging technologies, data and customer use cases across products, verticals and regions in order to look for connections, threats and opportunities. Using that insight the role integrates, stress-tests and helps develop multi-year strategic roadmaps, which align with specific business unit goals, while defining high-level product capabilities and future needs to meet those requirements. The role is also responsible for developing business cases and financial models, which support the roadmaps and associated investments, and quantify the value delivered by the strategies.
The role will help establish a framework and discipline for long-term planning and forward-looking solutions design that ensures TU remains relevant in the market and can continually grow market share in the face of our competition.
What You'll Bring:
- Deep knowledge and experience in product strategy and management, preferably in financial services, technology, or big data
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and conceptualize solutions that solve business problems
- Ability to drive and facilitate discussion amongst key stakeholders in the pursuit of optimal solution strategies
- Proven success navigating large, matrixed organizations
- Self-starter, comfortable to start projects from a blank sheet of paper
Impact You'll Make:
- Develop an overall cohesive solution strategy and 3 year plan, that integrates across the individual Solutions businesses to meet the long-term product growth objectives of TransUnion
- Create a process to review, update, and refine the overall solution strategy as well as ongoing portfolio and priority management
- Review opportunities for growth submitted by solution owners, prioritizing opportunities based on potential impact to the customer and productization of the solution
- Help solution leaders identify and manage new ideas and opportunities for growth, including M&A, investments, etc.
- Collaborate with solution leaders to monitor and deliver against specific growth targets
- Play the role of senior project/program manager on strategic or cross-solution projects, and bring timely and useful insight, perspective, and analytical support
- Conduct industry research on competitors, provide expertise to advisory boards, and present at TU conferences and summits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.