Website Support Specialist at Club Automation
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts, and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school, or studio.
Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by a team of over 100 like-minded fitness fanatics, outdoor enthusiasts, and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.Job Description
As a Website Support Specialist, you will respond to tickets regarding content updates for existing customer websites and update website content on customized WordPress templates for Daxko customers (including text and image updates).
You will also...
- Use Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS, and WordPress to modify themes, pages, and page elements
- Proofread & edit website content as needed or as directed by the customer
- Assist customers and the Website Team with the troubleshooting process for problem tickets
- Collaborate with the Customer Advocate Team to provide excellent customer service to website customers
- Experience with WordPress (preferably with Avada)
- Experience creating and editing small business websites
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively and independently manage complex and/or difficult client situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with Photoshop
- Passion for fitness or sports: i.e. Crossfit, Zumba, Martial Arts, or Yoga
- Prior experience using member management software
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.