Workflow Alliances, Senior Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Workflow Solutions Business Development team is seeking an Alliances Senior Manager to drive partner account development and solution building for App Engine partnerships. Responsible for leading the App Engine top of funnel business development and go to market strategy for designated Global System Integration partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborate with ServiceNow partners to generate new business in both existing and new accounts.
- Ensure our partners assist in delivering successful projects to customers.
- Support joint sales pursuit activities to drive field interlock resulting in “Sourced” NNACV.
- Accelerate account growth via joint go-to-market plans aligned to ServiceNow’s four C requirements: Capacity, Capability, Competency, and Customer Success.
- Ensure Alliance operational rigor, consistency and business review governance with ServiceNow and executive stakeholders from regional partners.
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partners are well positioned to sell the value of the Now Platform and to deliver successful customer implementations (via proper competencies, certifications, and committed co-delivery plans).
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on both sides to build and execute joint closed-loop demand generation plans (Partner Prospecting Days, CxO Roundtables and joint events).
- Ensure the Partner strategy is in line with Value Selling (i.e., Value Prompter) and Now Value principles.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in sales or 7+ years in either partner management or consulting
- A track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience working with organizations in multiple cities and verticals
- Experience partnering with multiple Sales teams to build and grow the partner ecosystem in a “win as a team” environment
- A strategic mindset that’s also execution- and accountability-focused
- Demonstrated success serving as a trusted advisor, being adaptable, collaborative, and persuasive
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.