Workforce Management Associate
How do you like to make a difference?
Think back to your last job. Did you feel like you were making an impact? Members of our Operations team know that every call, chat, or email conversation they have with a customer is important; it’s important to the customer, and it’s important to the business. Our ‘Customer First’ company value drives each person in our contact center to provide great customer service, and our strong track record of promoting from within rewards those who truly embody that value. We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. Life is short. Work someplace awesome.
The Workforce Management Associate will be responsible for delivery of volume and staffing forecast models to meet service level and customer demand at the interval daily, weekly and monthly levels with focus on Forecasting variance efficiencies.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Deep understanding of Forecasting in a call center to account for various metrics to include customer demand, interval, day of week, on demand and seasonality workload
- Forecast for Multi-Site, Multi-Channel and Multi-Skill volume taking in considerations of economies of scale to right size staffing models.
- Optimizing forecast to ensure Service Levels at the interval level that can be rolled up
- Organize and maintain data in several applications to include Genesys, Excel and data base reporting to assist in forecasting management
- Assesses and improves forecasting efficiency within the WFM department while being able to provide forecast reporting deltas and performance on a daily level.
- Work with Scheduling and Intra-Day Analysts to ensure that all modifications and gaps are inputted into forecast staffing plans.
- Partners with management, project management, Training, HR and Marketing teams to ensure that any impacts to call volume are captured and accounted for in builds.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to build on knowledge of Genesys Forecasting tool; shares knowledge gained with the management team to drive improvement in performance and metrics attainment.
- Able to lead weekly review of forecasting volume and staffing reporting to Operations including senior management.
- Ability to identify and define risks in Forecasting and staffing and report these findings in monthly meetings to operations.
- Creates and authors business correspondence and procedure manuals. Documents all processes flows and provides written documentation for all changes made to staffing and Forecasting.
We Are Excited About You If You Have
- 2+ years call center experience and workforce management with workforce management applications
- Ability to effectively partner with business unit managers to identify and modify staffing and Forecasting needs in short-term
- Perform software administration, monitor for training, time off and Forecasting of agents
- Proactively work with various managers in developing pre-scheduled events
- Strong sense of urgency - dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements
- Able to easily adapt to changes, challenges as well as facilitate requests
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work occasional extra hours, including weekends, as business demands dictate
- Experience creating and maintaining work schedules in an inbound/outbound call center environment with multiple service level goals preferred
Why Join Enova
- Grow your career with training and development opportunities
- Attend frequent get-togethers - recognition lunches and team events
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - it is a fun and casual work environment
- You will also have the opportunity to earn a performance driven bonus incentive
Our Operations Team
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.