Workforce Management Department Manager
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About The Role:
Enova is seeking to hire a Workforce Management Department Manager to optimize our contact center efficiency, using Genesys WFM software. With the help of a support team, this person will operate as an owner to drive the overall strategy for WFM that reflects a high performance environment and culture. We will look to this highly motivated person to establish a strong set of best practices and methods to maximize efficiency and occupancy, to meet fluctuating volumes and staffing demands.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide ongoing support and oversight of the day-to-day contact center operation as it relates to staffing, scheduling, and forecasting, across multiple sites / time zones.
- Manage a team of people to effectively monitor real-time performance and adherence to defined schedules and off-line activity, while operating with urgency to meet the demands of the business and customers
- Create and monitor thresholds for acceptable phone state ranges and call outcomes (short calls, long calls, phone state activity, unusual trends or call patterns, etc).
- Work across a wide range of functional teams to support global contact center initiatives that elevate performance and provide a thoughtful and consistent agent experience
- Establish a method for regular audits and actionable alerts and turn them into short term and long-term improvements.
- Attend and drive regular stakeholder meetings to review workforce planning and identify and proactively communicate staffing risks that may impact SLA’s or KPI’s.
- Ensure compliance of all internal and external policies, including but not limited to; Security, HR, and Operations. Quickly communicate any violations (including supporting documentation) to appropriate levels of management immediately.
- Operate as the subject matter expert in using Genesys WFM software and Workday, as well as understand complexity of the contact center environment (blended roles or CRM variations and how they may impact results).
- Maintain healthy and effective partnerships with all levels of Ops management and business stakeholders (marketing, strategy, analytics, telco, etc). Communicate projects and initiatives regularly as needed.
- Proactively identify needs for additional training or insight for those that use our WFM tools or are impacted by contact center performance.
- Ensure general precision in execution, as well as data integrity, within systems of record. Triage and effectively communicate any such issues with urgency.
- Develop actionable reporting or methods of monitoring performance to ensure that we can exceed established SLA’s and drive improvements in efficiency.
- Move quickly with decision making while balancing appropriate levels of communication and buy-in with stakeholders.
- Extensively document all WFM policies and procedures as well as any performance issues or situations that could disturb SLA’s or alter our staffing / capacity planning.
We Are Excited About You If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 7 years of Workforce Management experience
- Experience working with Genesys WFM software and telephony is a big plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and deliver ahead of deadlines
- Comfortability with a rapidly changing environment with many functions and work streams
- Self-driven and motivated personality with a desire to achieve results
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership, change management, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability and passion to motivate and lead a team
- Specific experience with budgeting, forecasting, and cost analysis
- Experience with strategic skill based routing and omni-channel environment a plus
- Experience building and running business continuity protocols
Our Operations Team
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.