Workforce Management Manager
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your problem solving ability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
At Trunk Club, we're building the future of retail, enabled through technology. We have a strong culture of being curious and collaborating. We are in need of an experienced and knowledgeable Workforce Management Manager to support various groups within the business by managing day-to-day operations to ensure that resources are aligned with the workload in order to achieve KPIs.
- Evaluate current business trends against the forecast and adjust the plan as necessary.
- Act as key contact for frontline staff, supervisors, managers and senior management, and maintain responsibility for fostering and managing collaborative relationships with other operational leaders to ensure optimal KPI performance.
- Partner with the WFM Analyst to ensure optimized utilization of WFM tools.
- Monitor various metrics and conduct analysis to re-forecast staffing requirements as needed; such as: Forecast Accuracy, Occupancy, Capacity, Productivity, Adherence, etc.
- Partner with the leadership and management teams as well as frontline staff to ensure understanding of key business objectives and improvement plans which may include delivery of training and presentations.
- Oversee the administration of the call center's vacation allocation including annual and month-to-month management of allotments and approvals. Partner with operational leadership to plan, allocate, and schedule all offline activities (e.g. meetings, training, etc) according to workload demand, legal requirements, and other business interests.
- Analyze schedules and other work activities to ensure that staffing levels are aligned with KPI goals on an interval, daily, weekly and monthly basis. Interpret trends and changes in the business and communicate them to management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workforce Management principles, processes, and technology. Assist Workforce Management Director or other teams on projects and technology implementations as necessary.
How we work
- With collaboration. We have an open-air space. No cubicles, no private offices. The Workforce Management - Manager works across customer-focused teams and leaders to ensure accuracy and overall performance to metrics.
- With accuracy. The Workforce Management team is focused on the details. The smallest adjustments can bring about significant changes in the business.
- With agility. Change is constant at Trunk Club. We are always ready to adjust when needed and use our skills to solve problems.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
What your background may look like
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in workforce management
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Business Administration, or other quantitative analysis degree a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing and managing WFM technology and tools/software
- Proficient with Tableau, Microsoft Word and Excel and advanced technical skills
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
What Trunk Club will provide for you
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment