About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking for a highly collaborative, data-driven, results-oriented Manager to join our Workforce Management team. The Workforce Management team is focused on Call Center Operations - we surface insights that drive productivity and performance across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for accuracy of the forecast and aligned staffing plans through execution and service level performance. Senior Leaders will look to you to provide strategic thought leadership in the WFM space and sphere of influence. You will be guiding analyst priorities and development; understanding the ‘who, what, and whys’ of our business. Working cross-functionally is a must as you support the team digging into trends, and surface opportunities that create impact and value. To succeed in this role, you must be innately curious, deeply analytical, highly driven and a strong communicator.
The Impact You Will Make
- Understands requirements and impact of strategic Initiatives throughout the implementation cycle
- Reviews inputs to the capacity plan model with LT forecast analyst on a regular basis to support forecasting accuracy.
- Partners with BPOs /internal teams to optimize their WFM plan
- Acts as a WFM subject matter expert providing input on strategic decision making regarding footprint, contact structure, and process impacts
- Conduct analysis on the impact to service level performance by adjusting specialist schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage. Makes recommendations to improve performance.
Workforce Optimization & Long Term Forecasting
- Analyzes and evaluates workforce metrics to improve human resources capacity planning and maximize labor utilization rates.
- Collaborate to proactively meet SLA’s based on contact volumes, handle times, and staffing requirements for multiple departments within the Grubhub Care organization
Leadership & Partnership
- Leads a team of WFM Analysts and Sr. Analysts
- Acts as knowledge leader assisting to create synergy between short term, long term, scheduling and command efforts
- Acts in conjunction with other WFM leaders as WFM point of contact for the organization
- Partners with Reporting & Analytics to create digestible summaries and business insight for Care leadership
- Provides WFM guidance on outsource contract considerations (AHT, Volume Allocation, etc.) to partner operations team
- Partners with departments that cross-functionally influence Care (Marketing, Product, Finance, Talent Acquisition, etc.)
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding process to ensure the plan is met and that command center is prepared.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience or equivalent of relevant industry experience in forecasting and staffing contact centers.
- 3+ years of formal management / team leadership experience required
- Excellent Excel skills and data analysis acumen, including the ability to draw accurate conclusions from raw data, and provide suggestions to address gaps
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Extensive experience in fast-paced environment
- Ability to skillfully handle change that comes with working in an ever-changing environment
- Comfortable challenging leadership in their assumptions and aligning on agreeable approach
- Detail oriented with desire for quality work
- Able to independently problem solve, plan and organize resources; calculated decision-maker
- Ability to travel 25%
- Demonstrates professionalism, tact, detail orientation and strong sense of urgency
- Exercises initiative; highly self-motivated
- Ability to network, and build effective relationships across organizations outside of care (including Finance, Marketing & Operations, senior leadership in Care and leadership teams at our BPOs.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]