ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The Zendesk Administrator is responsible for supporting the Product Support team as well as helping assist our various stakeholders within other areas of ActiveCampaign. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support and maintenance of our Zendesk account, as well as other customer support tools to advance the Product Support team in its ability to provide outstanding customer experiences. You will play a critical role in the success of the department by working with other members of the leadership team to analyze and find opportunities to leverage the platform and find opportunities for efficiency and improvements. This role requires a high level of effective communication, organization, problem-solving, flexibility and time management skills.
What your day could consist of:
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day operations within Zendesk, working through feature requests, updates and maintenance of our accounts
- Work with leadership to identify process and workflow improvements
- Provide optimal alternatives and lead the systemic implementation
- Thoroughly test new processes and configurations
- Work with IT team to develop specific configurations such as new apps, fields and workflows
- Manage new feature deployments, internal testing and rollout of changes across all teams
- Ensure configurations are current
- Periodically review triggers, automations, views, macros and permissions to ensure outdated settings are sunset or updated
- Work with BI team to ensure workflows allow for capturing all relevant analytics that can be used for driving process improvement and measuring agent performance
- Ensure agent permissions are current and access is appropriate Interface with Zendesk regarding outages and support interactions for system needs, as well as following through on our support requests
- Create and maintain process flow and process documentation
What is needed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of customer support processes in a global, multi-channel support environment
- 3+ years experience in Customer Support
- Experience of administering Zendesk required and/or other SaaS applications preferred
- Zendesk Administrator or equivalent enterprise application system administration experience preferred with the ability to gain Zendesk Administrator Certification within 6 months of start date required
- Ability to provide technical or process alternatives, recommend solutions and lead implementation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- API, Zapier and Looker experience preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description