Part-Time Customer Hero
SpotHero is seeking Part-Time Customer Heroes to join our quickly growing team! At SpotHero, we are as passionate about our customers as we are about parking cars. As a Part-Time Customer Hero, you will be our customers’ first point of contact and you will have the opportunity to show them what SpotHero is all about. You will be a hero to our customers, answering their calls and responding to emails in order to best assist them in getting where they need to go with confidence.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Be the customer’s first point of contact. You will answer calls and emails ranging from questions about parking spots to customer complaints.
- Heroize. A SpotHero term meaning making any wrong situation right; you’re dedicated to ensuring the best experience possible for our customers, whether that’s on the phone, over email, or behind the scenes working with other Customer Heroes.
- Multi-task. Our Customer Heroes thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments and don’t break a sweat when having to work at top speeds on the phone and computer simultaneously. You will be expected to come in with a basic knowledge of computer shortcuts, enabling you to solve problems and take ownership of your work.
- Diligent. You don't get overwhelmed easily. Thousands of emails/phone calls each month – No prob!
- Dynamic. You're as charismatic as they come. You love the challenge of turning sticky situations into positive ones.
- Efficient. You’re constantly working to streamline and improve processes so we can deliver on our promise of providing exceptional customer care.
- Empathetic. You strive to understand your audiences as well as your colleagues, and are a natural validator.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills. Thinking on your feet while staying positive is your speciality.
- Minimum 25 hour work week required, we offer set schedules so you can plan your week ahead
- Available to work one of the following shifts: Early Morning, Evening
- Available to attend required 2 week paid training program Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm during the first 2 weeks of your employment
- Must be available to work weekends
- Bilingual a plus
What we are offering:
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
When asked "What is the capital of the United States?", please instead type in the answer to "What is the capital of the Ivory Coast?"