What You'll Do
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicant tracking system
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate interviews on behalf of talent acquisition
- Responsible for all onboarding of new employees and those transitioning from PT to full time
- Organize and sends new hire communications such as welcome and onboarding emails, new hire announcements, and meeting invites
- Facilitate and organize first day, new hire materials, and new hire SWAG!
- Send out new hire surveys and collects responses and presents results to People team
- Updating and organizing internal reports and org charts
- Assist with the maintaining and auditing of systems, files, and employee information
- Provide administrative support to the HR (People) team.
- Assist the HR (People) team with hiring and onboarding activities
- Answer employee questions and redirect o other resources as needed
- Provide various data entry and general support for human resources projects
What you bring to the table:
- 2 years of previous HR experience
- Bachelors degree in HR would be great, but not required
- Confident and proficient working within MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & HRIS systems
- Experience working with Google applications
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
- Customer and Employee Focused. Living and breathing the culture
- Creative minded and always seeking new ideas
- The desire to expand your professional HR skills and take on increasing levels of responsibility
Who will I work with? We are a very tight knit team that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.