Signal is looking for a Product Analyst to work closely with our Product Management and Engineering teams to execute the conceptual and technical development of marketing technology product initiatives from beginning to end. This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your career as a product manager with strong mentors to learn from and and lots of opportunity for growth.
As a future Signalite, you see problems from a user’s point of view, and have worked closely with a client to understand their long-term goals and processes. You have a knack for getting everything in writing and the ability to engage with others while doing so. You’re tenacious as they come but you’re a pretty nice person on top of it all.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams on the technical development and launch of new features for Signal’s platform
- Act as an advocate for our customers, helping to build out features that work for our users
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure user stories are written to such detail that test plans can be generated
- Work closely with our test team on user testing and acceptance passes
- Gather feedback, review and analyze it, and present it to our engineering teams
- Work in our Chicago office and experience life at a high-growth marketing tech company
What do we need from you?
- You come to us with at least a year of experience in the product space, as an analyst, implementation consultant, technical account manager, or product specialist or similar, working on a software product
- You have a working knowledge of basic HTML/CSS, writing scripts, prototypes, and/or design tools
- Phenomenal communication skills. You know how to give/receive good news, bad news, suggestions and feedback. You are adept at communicating technical ideas to non-technical people
- You are really excited by rapid iteration, testing and change.
- You value collaboration and organizational culture in your next role.
- You have a keen sense of organization, and an innate ability to keep multiple projects with changing priorities on track
- Hustle. You have a keen sense of urgency and the ability to analyze issues, and know when and how to ask for help.
- Experience working in the adtech, finance or analytics spaces
- An understanding of and experience with best practices for user interface design
- You can operate with ease in Jira, Pviotal or a similar issue tracking tool.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.