About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence needed to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
At Procured Health, we’re constantly evolving our software solution to meet the needs of our customers. As Product Manager, you would lead our efforts to understand, prioritize and elaborate the next set of features, test new ideas with customers, and measure our software’s usability and engagement levels. You’d be working with a cross-disciplinary team from sales, engineering, support and analytics teams to ensure that requirements are accurate, sufficiently detailed and supported by evidence.
The successful candidate has the desire to build and deliver a world-class, web-based suite of healthcare solutions. He or she is detail-oriented and organized, comfortable in front of customers and senior management alike, and excited about the opportunity to use evidence to improve device and drug selection and utilization.
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements and translating them into concise user stories
- Updating and communicating product road map to stakeholders
- Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and business analysts to ensure revenue and customer engagement goals are met
- 5+ years experience in product management or product development; SaaS within healthcare preferred
- MS degree in Computer science, engineering, or business preferred
- Proven record of successfully defining and managing products throughout the entire product life cycle
- Strong technical acumen to determine feasibility related to requirements, architecture, and system functionality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL, MySQL, or Microsoft SQL preferred
- Knowledge of electronic health record data architecture, particularly Epic and Cerner, is a plus