Product Manager - Web
What you bring to the table:
- You’re innovative, flexible, and have a can-do attitude.
- You’ve delivered amazing consumer-facing products.
- You can think in terms of the big picture while delivering on the details.
- You have experience at working through Agile software development and continuous discovery and delivery processes.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means hunting down that elusive metric or rallying the troops to iterate again because you know you can do better.
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike. Coding experience is a strong bonus.
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision.
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- 5+ years in a product development role
What you'll be doing:
- Ownership of projects, from concept to rollout.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create the stories that drive seamless experience in our web and mobile web platforms.
- Perform quality testing of the product prior to new product releases.
- Troubleshoot product issues and improve the product over time.
- Creation & management of user stories and acceptance that clearly communicate detailed functionality and architecture.
- Assist with the creation of wireframes that clearly convey product features and functionality to design team.
- Communicate product requirements to developers and assist with the management of the development process.
- Evaluate performance and results of your product changes, run A/B tests, iterate and then iterate some more.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on any required product rollout training and marketing materials.
Our Culture: The ParkWhiz Product Team consists of smart, innovative thinkers with a variety of backgrounds and talents. We come in to the office every day to create products people love using and to have fun while we do it. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.