Product Support Specialist
FourKites, Inc. is a logistics technology startup providing next generation software platform for freight brokers and shippers to streamline their operations. Our connected devices platform is the most advanced in the industry and has been deployed by several freight brokerage houses in the country. We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transport Topics Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers. We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process. We’re funded by a great group of investors who care about our company and our team’s success.
About the role
You will be the face of FourKites to our customers - their main point of contact for everything they need. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a bug so they can track an urgent shipment, you are the product expert that can help them with anything.
- Provide high quality support via phone and email, helping our customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Become a product expert - you will be the go-to resource for understanding how our product works
- Partner with our Engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers
- Proactively provide feedback to our Engineering team about product improvement opportunities
- Assist with creating and maintaining training documentation and help content
- Complete strategic projects as assigned
You love variety and can manage multiple tasks at the same time. You can jump from a call to an email to a webinar, handling yourself with professionalism and instilling confidence each step of the way. You are obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
- Technical Knowledge - you love technology, are familiar with cloud software and developer tools, and are eager to learn new skills
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people, including senior leadership
- Insatiable curiosity - you love learning new things
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps, and CRM/Ticketing software
- Experience in SaaS or other tech startups a plus