Agile Product Owner - Digital Marketing Solutions at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in leading requirement gathering efforts, writing order specifications, backlog grooming, authoring user stories and supporting the product management and engineering team Internal and external customer facing experience as well as an understanding of and passion for supporting customer needs.
- Ability to translate technical and functional requirements and collaborate with technical counterparts.
- Familiarity working with data Aptitude to think critically and innovatively and drive change .
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in and with Agile / Scrum work environment, SAFe® principles and frequently utilized tools such as Agile Central preferred.
- In Touch / Salesforce experience a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
- The Agile Product Owner will work directly with the product delivery teams to meet customer and strategic initiative demands.
- Your deep experience in technology, in product development and delivery, with requirements gathering and writing specifications along with industry expertise in Digital Marketing, or a related discipline, will allow you to ‘hit-the-ground-running’ in this fast-paced and growing business.
- You will contribute to the full Digital Marketing lifecycle; from customer and sales engagement, requirements gathering and criteria analysis, to final review of the solution for internal and external customers.
- You will need to analyze customer business requirements and assist the technical team with developing an end-to-end processing solution that includes design, setup, test, delivery, and documentation.
- You will help develop and be responsible to execute on the product vision through Program Increment Planning, supporting Agile methodologies, maintaining documentation and reporting, tracking support tickets, and attending sprint ceremonies.
- You will need to effectively balance business requirements with strategic initiatives, provide leadership, and manage execution and delivery of projects.
- You will assist in prioritizing the team backlog, work with product management to create the team backlog, and prioritize and communicate product requirements.
- You will provide product support in customer engagements, solution presentations, and technical translations of customer requirements.
- You will work closely with the data teams ensuring successful and timely implementation of technical requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.