Arity - Associate Product Manager at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of the products in Arity's platform portfolio. We are an ambitious team that is seeking ways to understand the increasingly dynamic nature of mobility. This job is responsible for making sure that we are building the right products and then defining the KPIs that act as leading indicators for success. Our purpose is to work collaboratively across teams at Arity to drive the most impactful work for the organization forward.
The Associate Product Manager on the Platform team contributes toward managing the strategic product vision, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer value provided by their product. Successful Associate Product Managers help to identify assumptions and validate those assumptions throughout the product development lifecycle. The Associate Product Manager may be directly or indirectly working closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of product delivery and help prioritize opportunities for their product. Associate Product Managers are also responsible for actively participating in our learning culture.
- Contribute toward the product strategy for a product in our growing platform product portfolio.
- Use customer feedback and data gathering to support decisions about product strategy.
- Measure the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
- Know your customer; invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Provide input to decompose problems into smaller manageable tasks by creating and prioritizing a backlog for your engineering and UX team.
- Manage the product backlog, create an effective vision and provide timely stakeholder feedback on development iterations.
- Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and clear product definition.
- Collaborate across multiple functional areas in the organization and conduct idea generation, consumer research, test design and execution, measurement and product implementation.
- 1-3 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team
- Clear passion for topics of technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space
- Ability to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
- Ability to analyze and interpret moderately complex concepts
- Understanding of and experience working in a development environment including experience in Agile or Agile XP
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of leadership
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, finance, computer science, marketing or related business degree
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.