Arity-Associate Product Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Looking to join a strong team with a vision to build the future of transportation? At Arity, achieving our goals requires a product manager eager to work in the trenches with the development team to solve tough problems and produce great results. Just as importantly, they'll need to collaborate regularly with our engineers, designers, customers, and stakeholders to understand what must be done and why. We're looking for a dynamic new teammate who's comfortable scoping out the use cases of a new API one moment, providing design critique the next, and finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new feature-or has the willingness to learn these skills. Above all, an Arity product manager should possess insatiable curiosity and attention to detail. Want to join our team? Let's chat!
The Associate Product Manager on the Mobility Intelligence team contributes toward defining, delivering and managing the strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer value provided by their product. Successful Associate Product Managers help to identify assumptions and validate those assumptions throughout the product development lifecycle. The Associate Product Manager works closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of go-to market and communications strategies for their products. Associate Product Managers are also responsible for actively participating in our learning culture.
- Contribute toward and drive the product strategy for a product in our growing Mobility Intelligence product portfolio.
- Responsible for vision, strategy, and product development for Driving Attributes
- Use customer feedback and data gathering to support decisions about product strategy.
- Represent the "voice of the customer"; invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives required to drive successful execution of new product development and key sustainment initiatives
- Assess competitive products, strategies, and communications to improve market position
- Work closely with select internal and external customers to gather requirements and assists Sales with customer presentations (as the "product expert") for product development
- Assist with managing the product backlog and contribute towards creating an effective vision
- Clear passion about insurance telematics and/or mobility data
- 1-3 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action,
- Ability to be self-directed to solve business issues
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team
- Ability to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
- Understanding of and experience working in a development environment
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, finance, computer science, marketing or related business degree, MBA/MIS/MS desired
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment