Arity-Product Manager (Remote-Home Based Worker) at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Looking to join a strong team with a vision to build the future of transportation? At Arity, achieving our goals requires a product manager eager to work in the trenches with the development team to solve tough problems and produce great results. Just as importantly, they’ll need to collaborate regularly with our engineers, designers, customers, and stakeholders to understand what must be done and why. We’re looking for a dynamic new teammate who’s comfortable scoping out the use cases of a new API one moment, providing design critique the next, and finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new feature—or has the willingness to learn these skills. Above all, an Arity product manager should possess insatiable curiosity and attention to detail. Want to join our team? Let’s chat!
The Mobile Publisher segment at Arity delivers innovative features to app developers through Arity’s mobile software development kit. At the heart of this product lies the Mobility Insights team, responsible for ideation, design, and delivery of unique new data products that help our clients engage and retain the customers using their applications. The Product Manager for this team will lead the product discovery, roadmap, and backlog while serving as the product owner for a diverse scrum team that include engineering, data scientists, and designers. This person will be accountable for creating a compelling path forward for Arity’s mobile products, and ensuring that we are delivering tangible value to our clients.
- Lead and communicate the product strategy for our mobile insights product set.
- Help gather and distill stakeholder, partner, and customer feedback to inform prioritization.
- Develop the business case, requirements, and design specifications for areas in which we want to invest, and communicate those through product requirements documents to gain stakeholder buy-in.
- Define and monitor the measures of success for the team’s product investments, and ensure that we are continually expanding our ability to test & learn through experimentation.
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog, and provide clear & timely stakeholder feedback on development progress.
- 5+ years of relevant mobile, data, or analytics product management experience
- Entrepreneurial bent with a strong inclination towards taking initiative and action
- Demonstrable experience using metrics to drive decision-making
- Ability to communicate effectively across diverse stakeholders and levels of leadership
- Understanding of and experience working in an Agile development environment
- Undergraduate degree
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary for this level position is $110-155K with a bonus. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn