Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Looking to join a strong team with a vision to build the future of transportation? At Arity, achieving our goals requires a product manager eager to work in the trenches with the development team to solve tough problems and produce great results. Just as importantly, they'll need to collaborate regularly with our engineers, designers, customers, and stakeholders to understand what must be done and why. We're looking for a dynamic new teammate who's comfortable scoping out the use cases of a new implementation one moment, providing design critique the next, and finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new feature-or has the willingness to learn these skills. Above all, an Arity product manager should possess insatiable curiosity and attention to detail. Want to join our team? Let's chat!
The Product Manager on the Platform team manages strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer value provided by their product. Successful Product Managers help to identify assumptions and validate those assumptions using product discovery techniques. The Product Manager is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of go-to market and communications strategies for their products. Product Managers are also responsible for actively participating in our learning culture; including coaching and mentoring staff, stakeholders and peers.
- Responsible for vision, strategy, and product backlog for our Driving Engine mobile library product portfolio.
- Use customer feedback, detailed market analysis, and data gathering to make decisions about product strategy.
- Define and manage metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
- Know your customer; invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Engage in discovery/test & learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
- Decompose complex problems into smaller manageable tasks by creating and prioritizing a backlog for your scrum team.
- Manage the product backlog, create an effective vision and provide timely stakeholder feedback on development iterations.
- Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and clear product definition.
- Coach and mentor members of the team as well as members of the cross-functional development organization on how to collaborate and conduct idea generation, consumer research, test design and execution, measurement, product implementation, customer interactions and roll out.
- Clear passion for telematics and/or mobility data.
- 7-10 years relevant experience developing and launching mobile libraries in a fast-paced environment.
- Mobile geek that lives and breathes mobile apps and is current on the latest user and platform trends.
- Deep experience & love for working within the Scrum framework at an enterprise level.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action, preferably with experience shipping software.
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team with proven experience in data-driven decision making
- Ability to analyze and interpret moderate to complex concepts
- Understanding of and experience working in a development environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of leadership
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, finance, computer science, marketing or related business degree.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment