Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Within the Product team, you’ll be responsible for discovering, delivering, and managing the products in Arity’s growing portfolio, as well as ensuring we are building the right products and .defining KPIs to measure their success. Our purpose is to work collaboratively across functions at Arity to move forward the most impactful work for the organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic new teammate who’s comfortable with change and ambiguity. You may be scoping out use cases of a new implementation at one moment, providing design critique the next, and then finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new feature. Above all, an Arity Product Manager should possess insatiable curiosity and high attention to detail.
Want to join our team? Let’s chat!
Within the Core Services segment, the Normalization Pipeline products are leveraged by nearly all Arity teams and provide the backbone to trip data delivery. The Product Manager for this scrum team manages the product vision, discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer value provided by their products.
In this role, you will need to understand backend system & data pipeline design extensively, as well as explore tooling to build innovative new features that improve adoption and pipeline stability. The PM in this role will work closely with key stakeholders and partners, and will need assertiveness, strong prioritization skills, and a transparent communication style to balance incoming needs from a variety of sources. Successful Product Managers will help to identify assumptions, then validate those assumptions with product discovery techniques and data driven analysis.
Product Managers in this role are also responsible for actively participating in our learning culture, including mentoring and working with other members of the product team to drive improvement in our processes.
- Contribute toward and drive the product strategy for our Normalization Pipeline product portfolio.
- Use stakeholder, partner, and customer feedback and data gathering & analysis techniques to make decisions about product strategy.
- Define and manage key performance metrics (KPIs) to measure the success of your products and inform ongoing product strategy.
- Know your customer; invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Engage in discovery/test & learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
- Decompose complex problems with your scrum team, then split identified solutions into smaller, manageable tasks by creating and prioritizing a backlog & roadmap.
- Manage the product backlog, create an effective vision and provide clear & timely stakeholder feedback on development iterations.
- Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and clear product definition.
- Collaborate and coach members of the product team as well as across the development organization on conducting idea generation, consumer research, test design and execution, measurement, and product implementation and release.
- Clear passion for working with vast amounts of mobility data to deliver innovative solutions and meaningful insights
- 7-10 years of relevant experience developing and launching data products in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards taking initiative and action
- Ability to proactively anticipate problems, recognize potential solutions to those problems, and decide with the team on the best opportunity with which to proceed
- Experience operating in a metrics-driven environment where you have the data and accountability to determine the best course of action in meeting product goals
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to your development team, including engineers and data analytics members
- Deep experience & love for shipping software via an enterprise level Scrum framework
- Understanding of and experience working in a complex, Agile development environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of leadership
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, or related business degree.
- Experience in the telematics industry not required, but a plus.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary for this level position is $96,500 - $174,600. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment