ASSOC PRODUCT MANAGER
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is looking for an enthusiastic and highly talented individual to join our team working on the Basis Platform. As an Associate Product Manager, the successful candidate will be steeped in the world of advertising technology, with a strong connection to the marketing organization. The role will have a direct impact on growing the business by helping to execute on our product roadmap. Applicants for this role should be highly knowledgeable about digital media buying.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Centro, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it. To do this, we’re aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better. Come build something amazing with us.
• Define features that can be executed against realistically with detailed analysis and requirements
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and then validate requirements
• Clearly define the "what" of a feature, with details, and manage the feature delivery
• Collaborate with other Product Managers on impact to other areas of a wide platform that will require coordination of changes and of resources
• Attention to detail on functionality, accuracy, ease-of-use, and campaign performance
• Responsible for helping to capture the voice of the customer
• Provide clarity to Engineering, QA and Design about our feature plans, explaining the “why”
• Be clear on task prioritization, logical sequences, and communicating those with internal stakeholders
• Maintain and update product development assets, including: roadmap, feature specs, designs, JIRA plans, and Go-to-market materials
• Gain a deep understanding of online advertising economics, and Basis’ business model in particular
• 2+ years of related experience
• Operates from a strong base of knowledge and confidence in digital advertising
• Understands the market, our product line, and the competition extremely well
• Thinks in terms of delivering superior value to our users
• Excellent and creative problem solver
• Technical aptitude and ability to collaborate with development teams
• Analytical mindset with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks and then prioritize them
• Sharp attention to detail with the ability to spot inconsistencies and troubleshoot potential issues
• Proven ability to help uncover underlying needs through discussion with stakeholders
• Excellent leadership and communications skills, with experience managing a variety of stakeholders
• Superior communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written).
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Nice to have: Business Analyst or Product Management experience
• Nice to have: Experience and proficiency with Demand Side Platforms and Programmatic Advertising
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.