Associate Manager Product Operations at NielsenIQ
Associate Manager, Product Operations, Chicago/Remote
Do you want to impact the global business and get involved in Innovation strategy? This position will put you in direct partnership with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Client Service – driving our future!
Product Leadership as BASES is looking for an Associate Manager, Product Operations to deploy new platforms to our global teams. Working on our biggest global initiatives, you will help drive the evolution of our business.
If you thrive in ambiguous situations, are a systems-process thinker, and an “on the ground” leader that can drive action in a matrixed environment, then this might be a great opportunity for you!
What you will do
- Define people/process changes needed to deliver new platforms -
- Incorporate global differences in operating models, and recommend best practices
- Train global teams on inputs/outputs, standards and processes for new products
- Develop repetitive and scalable solutions to training global teams (i.e., videos, wikis, etc.)
- Provide in-flight platform support, escalating as needed to other PL functional experts
- Design and refine support materials and mechanics, consistent with user’s needs
- Draw insights from support requests, and communicate reco’s to leadership
- Monitor platform usage to provide insight for Product Management and Marketing
- Work with quantitative and qualitative information from Client Services in the feedback loop
- Report insights with a regular cadence, connecting behavioral data to outcomes
We are looking for people with
- Proficient in concept and product testing methodologies
- Strong technical knowledge of BASES product suite preferred
- Technology-driven, software oriented
- Systems thinker, Analytical, Attention to detail
- Thrive in ambiguous situations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Simple content delivery and structure
- Multi-tasking project management
- Collaborative leadership
- Bias for action
- Experience with data analysis, project management, and software-enabled solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.