Associate, Product Consulting (New York)
Enfusion has immediate openings for Associates in our New York office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for providing relationship support to our diverse and global investment management client base. You will serve as the primary point of contact for clients and troubleshoot P&L, trade, accounting and risk inquiries related to our best-in-class software solution, Integráta.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world’s largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management. Our seven offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Directly liaise with clients at varying levels including Traders, PMs and CIOs
- Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Develop custom client reports and solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Build strong relationships and become a trusted point of contact for our clients
Who We Need
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience in the financial services industry
- A good understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives
- Hedge fund accounting experience a plus
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description