Associate Product Manager - Visitor Site
- Own your product area: You will analyze and find opportunities to drive traffic and conversions via improvements to the acquisition and onboarding experiences. This includes responsibility for developing the product roadmap and designing, testing, and implementing your recommended solutions. You will also work with the Engineering team to ensure our infrastructure supports and scales with our growth.
- Know your market and customers: You will deeply understand and seek key trends in the broader landscape, and the specific needs and mindsets of our SMB and Enterprise customers.
- Back up hypotheses with quantitative tests: The proof is in the numbers. You will design and run quantitative tests to measure impact to our conversion funnel, and to continuously drive new insights from the ecosystem we handle.
- Be an excellent cross-functional partner: You will both lead and partner with other product managers, designers, engineers, and colleagues in marketing to execute cross-product and cross-functional initiatives.
How to catch our eye:
- The ability to go broad as well as deep: You solve for the bigger picture and long term goals whilst rolling up your sleeves to write user stories in JIRA and debug issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: You have a strong executive presence for collaborating with customers, peers, colleagues, and executives. You can distill competing philosophies and approaches down to the essence and corral stakeholders toward harmonious solutions. You can succinctly articulate goals, progress, and priorities in written, verbal, and presentation formats.
- Analytical prowess: You possess a keen ability to analyze data, recognize trends, and identify key levers for optimization. Basic SQL skills are a requirement.
How to really knock our socks off:
- Deep empathy for customer needs, frustrations, and aspirations. Familiarity with designing user experiences and their impact on conversion funnels and acquisition channels.
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity, including a willingness to take risks
- A passion for our business because we’re not just another internet company. We empower people around the world to do great work and to hire great workers from wherever they are.