CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Job Summary Are you interested in creating industry-first product innovations at a fast-growing technology company? As an Associate Product Manager at CCC, you will lead cross-functional teams, leverage cutting-edge technologies, and guide your products from inception to launch. Responsibilities will include determining customer/market needs and priorities, building business cases for new products and significant product enhancements, partnering with leadership to ensure effective execution against product plans. Also, you will work with the markets/customers to ensure effective product positioning and pricing in the market.
· Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market
· Develop business cases for new products and significant product enhancements including identification of problem, proposed solution, market sizing, sales projection, costs, execution planning/management etc.
· Develop, maintain, and direct implementation of product roadmaps across entire organization and business units, including prioritization of features and determining what should be included in each release
· Prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
· Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally. Collaborate with marketing, sales and development team and manage customer expectations around product delivery
· Lead the product launch process to ensure the organization is ready to train, deploy, and support the product in the market
· Measure the actual results of the release/product against the defined product metrics and revenue expectations
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 years + of total experience, good understanding of software development life cycle
· 1 years + of Software Product Management or related experience
· Strong problem-solving skills with ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
· Strong relationship building skills with external customers and proven experience with interfacing with internal cross-functional teams
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to discuss and explain key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders
· Experience with Insurance or Automotive Service Industry preferred