Associate Product Manager at Fusion Risk Management
The Product Management Team at Fusion is responsible for the on-going innovation and enhancement of our flagship product, The Fusion Framework, and related products.
We are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join our team as Associate Product Managers. This role involves a blend of business and technical responsibilities that support the following product life-cycle activities: research, planning, development, release, internal training, customer adoption and ongoing support and upgrades.
This role is highly cross-functional working with product management, product marketing, sales, executives, implementation services, and, most importantly, our engineering team. In addition to day-to-day activities that support the product release cycle, the role also supports initiatives related to marketing, internal training campaigns, and sales enablement.
This role is an exceptional opportunity for someone seeking to advance their career in product management balancing technical and business skills in a fast-growing company.
- Orchestrate Product Development processes using Agile software development methodologies
- Help develop and communicate strategic vision for your product
- Develop a deep understanding of user profiles and client needs to design technical solutions to business problems
- Become an expert in your product area and use that expertise to support sales and other team members
- Develop knowledge in all areas of the Fusion Framework System and related products and how they enable client organizations to build resiliency
- Develop expertise in the Salesforce.com Lightning Platform declarative ("point-and-click") development tools (authoring code is not required)
- Work toward completion of Salesforce.com "App Builder" certification within 12-18 months of hire(http://certification.salesforce.com/appbuilder)
- Develop a working knowledge of common practices and terminology in operational resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery and risk management industries
- Create and manage Knowledge Base content, such as feature articles, demo videos, how-to and tip sheets
- Support product/feature pilot and beta projects with customers
- Research and support customer trouble ticket escalation, as needed
- Research and create best practice guides for product feature implementation
- Support internal product training and awareness campaigns
- Gather and organize product feedback and groom enhancement/feature request backlog
- Take ownership of new product features and enhancements by creating use cases, user stories, functional requirements, and collaborating with application engineers throughout the product development cycle
- Perform business and technical research on complimentary products, markets, and technologies, as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience (product management role, technical support or product specialist in B2B or enterprise software company)
- Tech Savvy and Technologically Curious. You enjoy playing with and learning new platforms and environments
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to influence others and evangelize your ideas, especially in situations when you may not formal authority
- Agile Methodology certification a plus
- Salesforce.com or Lightning experience or certification is highly desired but not required
- Working knowledge of the following concepts: relational databases, agile development, security/access control, and cloud computing
- Familiarity with API-based integration patterns and considerations
- Strong writing skills, ability to create technical product documentation and instructional materials
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating between business and technical teams
- Ability to be a self-starter; demonstrating the ability to work independently and collaborate with multiple teams
- Passionate about working in a small team and fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.