ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
As we grow as an organization our needs are constantly evolving.
With this growth, we are seeking stellar Associate Product Managers to join our expanding team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to grow their career as a product manager and is excited to learn at one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago. You are someone who is not afraid to take initiative, but also not afraid to ask for help when needed. An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for developing products, you will wear many hats and learn new skills on the job.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with a Sr. Product Manager collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Write user stories and maintain the backlog
- Write test cases and do manual testing
- Help recruit and conduct user research
- Sit in on customer calls
- Participate in stand-ups, sprints, and retrospectives
- Contribute to building great software products
What You Need
- Ability to analyze and translate customer needs into user stories the development teams execute on
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate business requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, as well as independently given direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description