Associate Product Manager
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants and 800+ clients, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
About the Team:
Our engineering team is building a platform that powers a dynamic marketplace disrupting the way people get their lunch. Do you dream of complex problems, that stretch your imagination and force you to grow as a problem solver? We are a close-knit product development team of 33 engineers, product managers and data scientists, tackling technical problems around scaling, rapid user acquisition, machine learning and optimization challenges for a high-growth, VC-backed business, every single day. Take an in-depth look at our platform here.
Will you join us?
What you will do:
We are looking for a self-starting, pragmatic Associate Product Manager to join our Production Support team. You will partner with internal stakeholders to lead the sizing, planning and testing of innovative features.
- Be a driving force behind the development of technology products while collaborating closely with other PMs, designers and software engineers
- Work closely with a Senior Product Manager to conduct user interviews, data analysis and write user stories
- Create and execute test plans for new features
- Diagnose reported bugs from users and work with engineers to resolve
- Effectively communicate status and timeline to technology team and other stakeholders
What You Should Have:
- 1+ year of QA, business analysis or product management experience
- Ability and desire to dig into the data
- Experience in an agile environment
- Able to communicate and write in a succinct, clear, and effective manner
- Ability to determine priorities during the software development life-cycle
- Passion for learning
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 401k matching
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Laptop and peripherals of your choice
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.