Associate Product Manager
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity, risk management, IT disaster recovery, and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on the Salesforce Lightning Platform (Force.com), the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers are multinational and include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50. Numerous industry verticals are represented within our customer base including financial services, telecommunications/broadcasting, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
The Product Management Team at Fusion is responsible for the on-going innovation and enhancement of our flagship product, The Fusion Framework, and related products.
We are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join our team as Associate Product Managers. This role involves a blend of business and technical responsibilities that support the following product lifecycle activities: research, planning, development, release management, and internal training.
This role is highly cross-functional working with product management, product marketing, sales, executives, and our implementation services team. In addition to day-to-day activities that support the product release cycle, the role also supports initiatives related to marketing, internal training campaigns, and sales enablement.
This role is an exceptional opportunity for someone seeking to advance their career in product management balancing technical and business skills in a fast-growing company.
Specifically, in this role, you would:
- Develop expertise in the Fusion Framework and related products
- Develop expertise in the Salesforce.com Force.com Platform declarative (“point-and-click”) development tools (authoring code is not required)
- Achieve Salesforce.com “App Builder” certification (http://certification.salesforce.com/appbuilder)
- Develop a working knowledge of common practices and terminology in business continuity, disaster recovery, and risk management industries
- Act as product owner of new product features and enhancements by defining use cases, user stories, functional requirements, and collaborating with application engineers throughout the agile product development cycle
- Create and manage knowledge base content, such as, feature articles, demo videos, how-to and tip sheets
- Support product/feature pilot and beta projects with customers
- Research and support customer trouble ticket escalation, as needed
- Research and create best practice guides for product feature implementation
- Support internal product training and awareness campaigns
- Participate in company and/or customer wide webinars to demonstrate new product features
- Gather and organize product feedback and groom enhancement/feature request backlog
- Perform business and technical research on complimentary products, markets, and technologies, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience (product management role, technical support or product specialist in B2B or enterprise software company)
- Working knowledge of the following concepts: relational databases, agile development, security/access control, and cloud computing
- Familiarity with API-based integration patterns and considerations
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience or certification is highly desired but not required
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to create technical product documentation and instructional materials
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating between business and technical teams
- Ability to be a self-starter; demonstrating the ability to work independently and collaborate with multiple teams
- Passionate about working in a small team and fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.