Associate Product Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager that is excited to define and ship software products that help our customers improve their risk and compliance programs. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to build strong partnerships with engineering, UI/UX design, marketing, customer success, and leadership to deliver value to our customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Collaborate with engineering and design to determine the best functional solutions for our users, prioritize the work, and track against timelines.
- Synthesize customer feedback from multiple data sources and effectively communicate to engineering and design.
- Take ownership over features and translate requirements into specifications and user stories.
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to spec prior to release and partner with QA to conceptualize and monitor quality tests.
- Place users at the center of your decision making and ensure new features create value for our customers, while keeping in mind long-term roadmap and product strategy.
- Analyze product usage data and regularly report metrics that inform the success of products.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate product team processes that help the company scale.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in product management, software development, QA, design, or technology consulting.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have an aptitude for learning and communicating technical concepts.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You’re a problem solver.
- You have a track record of planning and executing projects that solve specific business needs.
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description