Associate Product Manager at Hireology
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an Associate Product Manager to our team.
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for supporting the development roadmap for product enhancements and executing on that roadmap. You will work with Senior Product Managers to develop and drive business requirements, translating market trends, customer needs and competitive intelligence into innovative deliverables. You will solve customer problems, and evangelize those innovations internally and externally.
As our Associate Product Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Senior Product Managers to help groom, maintain, and define requirements for new features
- Triage bugs, documenting technical problems and recommending relative priority of fixes
- Rigorously leverage data and analytics to drive decisions, features and design
- Collaborate with Leadership, Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Accounting on new and ongoing initiatives
- Work with Customer Success to ingest customer feedback and develop future improvements
- Present recommendations and accompanying analyses to Product leadership
- Wear many hats and potentially work on a variety of other PM projects
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed
- Work Independently and with a Team: Some people work best individually and some as part of a team. The ideal candidate is a chameleon who can succeed both on their own and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 1-2 years of product management background with success stories, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Highly analytical mindset and obsessive about driving measure, iterative improvement
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, vocabulary, and workflows in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans. You’ll need to define, measure, and improve key product metrics.
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Product team. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
- Provide us some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.