DirectBuy, a CSC Generation company, is looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about establishing deep vendor relationships to uncover synergistic opportunities for strategic growth. You will work with established brand partners to create sales driving strategies that will resonate with the DirectBuy customer base and contribute to overall corporate objectives. To deepen your level of effectiveness, you have an aptitude for translating sales results, competitive opportunities and consumer analysis into an actionable brand building strategy.
- Own brand/vendor relationships and provide the vision, goals and strategies to drive performance metrics and brand positioning
- Be the expert on vendor offerings, target demographics and price point shifts, taking the initiative to translate your knowledge into action items
- Forecast and track sales performance at both category and SKU level
- Measure and report performance against goals (sales, profit and other KPI's)
- Lead cross-functional collaboration between various internal teams to drive strategy and problem resolution (marketing, product content, accounting, merchandise services)
- Negotiate advantageous costing, term improvement, optimal product selection and participation in key initiatives
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing activities to ensure optimal brand success
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven working experience as brand manager, vendor manager or buyer
- Analytically inclined, data-driven and motivated to deliver result
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to internal and external management2
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Occasional trade show travel will be required
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary + bonus + equity.
- Company benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Massive career growth. If you're good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months.