Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
As a Business Oversight Strategy Associate, you will be fully or partially responsible for vendor oversight, project-managing vendor diligence and audits, troubleshooting, and monitoring compliance to requirements for multiple existing and new bank partnerships. Additionally, you will drive value of Amount’s vendor relationships in ways which extend beyond traditional vendor oversight into strategy.
You will be working directly with the executive team and business units across the organization. You will not only be the champion for the mandate, but will also be expected to promote a culture of awareness and transparency throughout the organization.
Additionally, you will be responsible for executing various special projects that have an impact across all bank partners
What you do at Amount
- Managing Amount vendor onboarding, due diligence, and oversight.
- Identifying gaps in oversight, diligence, and operational process and working with owners to remediate.
- Continuous improvement efforts, including improving Amount policies, procedures, and controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you are a fit for Amount
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a product owner/project management role, or 2-3 years of Compliance/Vendor Diligence/Audit experience (or both!)
- Strong background in working across various functions within an organization to implement new, high-impact processes and procedures
- Demonstrated history of taking personal initiative
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Past proven ability to handle and execute on complex projects with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word or GSuite equivalents.
- Able to effectively collaborate with other departments and external parties
- SQL and Python a plus
- Experience with product development and project management a plus
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.