At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The 1st Party Casualty Product Manager is responsible for CCC Casualty 1st Party products covering: document management; bill adjudication; UI/UX; and data science. Product Managers are expected to oversee all phases of the product lifecycle (from inception through retirement), including: aligning strategic vision with market/customer priorities; building business cases for new products and significant product enhancements; and partnering internally & externally on product go-to-market.
- Collaborate internally with marketing, operations, sales, consulting, technology development, and data science teams on product strategy
- Engage with internal & external stakeholders to understand priorities & elicit requirements
- Build business cases for new products and significant product enhancements, including: problem statement, proposed solution, value proposition, market sizing, sales projection, costs, pricing, execution planning/management, etc.
- Align strategic vision with market/customer priorities
- Proactively communicate product strategy & roadmap both internally & externally
- Partner internally & externally on product go-to-market
- Manage customer expectations around product planning, delivery, and implementation
- Measure product expectations against actual outcomes
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: casualty insurance; workers’ compensation; health insurance; document management/delivery; data science; and product management
- 5+ years of total experience, including 2+ years of Product Management/Ownership/Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with the Agile methodology and AI techniques preferred
- Expertise in business analysis, project management, and the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written communication skills – documentation, flowcharts, & presentations
- Excellent verbal communication skills – business partners, senior executives, developers, & other cross-functional team members
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, with a strong aptitude in Excel & PowerPoint