Clinical Solution Lead
Pareto Intelligence is currently seeking a Clinical Solution Lead to be the face of our Engage Solution. This position would work closely with our clients and with Physicians and their clinical staff to ensure the use of our Engage Solution. Our Engage Solution is a communication tool that links Health Plans and Physicians together to share clinical information regarding their mutual Members/Patients.
- Build relationships with Physician Practices to ensure utilization of Engage.
- Meet with Physicians, Office Managers and Staff to help set-up Engage.
- Identify workflows within Physician Practices that optimize the use of Engage.
- Recommend and create new workflows (when appropriate) for Physician Practices that optimize the use of Engage.
- Identify Physician Practices interested in leveraging other enhanced communication tools (e.g. FHIR).
- Collaborate with the Solutions Team to share and synthesize feedback from Physician Practices to enhance Pareto Engage Solution.
- Collaborate with Operations Team to ensure success of Solution (e.g. calls with Client, internal meetings, etc.)
- 2+ years experience as a Clinical Implementations/Support (or equivalent role working with Physicians).
- 3+ or more years working in a Clinical role (e.g. RN, PA) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or relevant clinical degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize feedback.
- Ability to effectively work independently, as a leader and collaboratively.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with EHR Implementations.
- Experience with Direct Messaging
- Experience with FHIR.
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is approximately 50-60% of the time.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Please visit the Pareto IntelligenceTM careers website (http://paretointelligence.com/Careers) for more information on Pareto IntelligenceTM, our services and opportunities with our firm. You can also email your resume to [email protected].