Customer Success Analyst
What you do at Amount:
- Execute new features for partners and the platform by coordinating and aligning cross functional objectives (marketing, strategy, operations, compliance, risk, legal)
- Maintain the health of partner products by monitoring the outcomes of new features and tracking and fixing bugs that arise
- Work with technical product managers and engineering teams to execute the road map for new products
- Collaborate with partner banks to gather business and technical requirements
- Ensure clear and timely internal/external communication regarding the health, progress and vision for partner products and our lending as a service platform
What you might own at Amount:
- Adjusting a bank’s credit policies, such as interest rates or debt-to-income ratios
- Launching a new partnership with marketing affiliates such as Credit Karma and Lending Tree
- Automating manual processes to more efficiently monitor platform health
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s degree (technical degree preferred)
- Product management experience in the tech industry (required only for associate level)
- Client facing experience and comfortable facilitating large group discussions
- Proven track record of managing large scale projects
- Love working with data and have experience performing quantitate and qualitative analysis
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Experience using SQL or other structured data querying language to perform analysis or investigations preferred.
- Experience with object oriented programming concepts and ability to read code preferred (Ruby-on-Rails preferred).
- Entry-level or experienced candidates welcome