Digital Product Manager (SRC) at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Discover's SRC solution is built to the latest e-commerce EMV specifications which enables a more convenient and secure e-commerce checkout experience for Discover cardholders.
This an opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated team focused on delivering Discover's digital payment products to our global partners. Are you a highly motivated individual looking to work on the next generation of payment products?
This role is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a skilled product delivery manager to lead the strategy and adoption of the next generation of digital checkout solutions known as Secure Remote Commerce (SRC).
Executes partner implementation strategy for advanced payment products including EMV, Transit, 3DS, and QR Code with a focus on Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) with a variety of regional payment partners (Issuers, Acquirers, Gateway, SRCi’s, DPA etc.). Works closely with business partners to identify market requirements to be incorporated into the product, and provide support to the internal teams as they promote products and services to clients. Manages activities with Secure Remote Commerce Initiators (SRCi’s), Digital Payment Applications (DPA), Merchants, and Issuers to help enable Discover’s SRC payment acceptance around the world.
Want to be part of a cross functional global team responsible for leading the strategy and adoption of the future online checkout experience for all Discover and Diners cardholders around the world ?
- Ensures product delivery goals are met by providing SME support to internal and external partners to deliver against the strategy.
- Defines and aligns product delivery approach and goals for allocated markets/partners across key business partners and manages clear communications around progress against strategy.
- Collaborates across team to ensure appropriate tracking of metrics, reporting, project status. Assesses opportunities to improve product delivery processes and develop efficiency programs.
- Identifies opportunities to effectively utilize incentive budget.
- Represents DFS at industry and client events, and prepare and deliver SME-level presentations to multiple levels of internal and external management.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in EMV, Banking, Payments, Certification, Smart Cards, Contactless NFC, QR code, 3DS or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in SRC, EMV, Banking, Payments, Certification, Smart Cards, Contactless NFC, QR code, 3DS or related field
- Strong digital and payment services understanding/experience
- Strong business experience while still understanding technical concepts
- Understanding of SRC (Secure Remote Commerce/Click to Pay)
- Proven track record in delivering & managing innovative API-driven services.
- Strong technical experience in the area of e-commerce and payments
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.