Founded in 2001, Adage® is a web design and development firm that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client's purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategy. Our people first approach drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology. Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago.
An Adage Digital Product Manager leads our product strategy for our ACE Commerce™, SmartSeat™, and future digital products. You will take an early-stage product to grow customer base and revenue by 50%. You will identify market trends and opportunities across multiple verticals to build out new ideas for future products that can generate significant business value. This cross-functional and collaborative role will manage every stage of our product’s journey, from defining and executing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to documenting new product features, and working with stakeholders and end-users to measure impact.
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with an analytical approach who can drive big picture product vision to achieve market share and product revenue goals.
What you will be doing:
- Define Adage’s product strategy and take our product management practices to state-of-the art level
- Provide a channel of constant communication with our clients, end-users, and internal stakeholders, keeping everyone informed of product vision and upcoming releases
- Become the subject matter expert for our ACE Commerce™ and SmartSeat™ products
- Become well-versed in the Arts & Culture, Association, and e-commerce space
- Create, prioritize and refine product roadmap and backlog
- Work with a team of developers to deliver on product roadmap
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Identify market trends and opportunities for current digital products and future products
- Define, drive, and communicate the product’s release process
- Lead market and user research
- Develop KPIs and metrics to assess the success and performance of products
- Prepare and execute go-to-market plans
- Drive ROI for both our clients and Adage in driving product revenue growth
We want someone who:
- Has 5+ years of digital product management experience with agile teams
- Has 5+ years experience in a client-facing role at a web or software development organization and/or consulting background
- Has proven technology acumen and ability to understand complex back-end architecture (ecommerce is a plus)
- Has a track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking
- Possesses financial acumen and experience managing a product budget
- Can influence, lead, and drive results in matrix settings
- Can learn quickly, think strategically, and act autonomously
- Understands and can create tangible clarity around abstract ideas
- Has strong business writing skills and presentation skills, particularly via videoconference
- Can effectively communicate vision to different levels of stakeholders and team members
- Is a team player who enjoys collaborating with developers and designers to build user-centered products
- Is unafraid of asking questions
- Is willing to challenge certain feature sets or ideas in a positive and collaborative manner
- Has experience using JIRA to manage backlogs and roadmaps
What Adage Offers
Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Crain’s list of Best Places to Work in Chicago. We have a people first approach, and support our employees with the things that matter most. You’ll enjoy work life balance with flex schedules, work from home options, and 20+ days paid time off annually. Adage offers great benefits with 85% employer paid insurance, profit sharing bonuses, 401k, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen.
Adage Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Adage's core values are strongly encouraged to apply.