Digital Product Manager
What you'll be doing:
- Shape how customers interact and use our products through user research, design and wireframes, etc.
- Own the UXUI of our customer portal and call center agent portal
- Oversee our omni-channel product communication strategy with our customers
- Experience in design toolkits like Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team to create new product experiences as well as enhance existing ones
- Analyze product usage data with the help of Analytics Team and identify opportunities for improvements
- Continuously optimize UX through A/B testing
- Conduct business analysis for new initiatives and make recommendation to the leadership team
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new tools/technologies
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Human Factors or HCI preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a Product or UIUX role
- Experience with UIUX particularly in design, wireframes, usability, functionality, and mobile v.s desktop considerations, etc.
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining end-user needs
- High degree of proficiency working with data. Familiarity with SQL, Web Analytics Tools, and/or A/B testing are a plus
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and a working knowledge of agile development
- Focus on metrics, fact based decision and continuous improvement
- Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- You can communicate complicated or complex topics to a wide variety of stakeholders
- You possess a sense of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks outside job description
- You are able to identify problems and ask insightful follow up questions or escalate issues when necessary
- You make an impact and deliver on assigned tasks through effectively using resources around you and by taking advantage of learning opportunities
- You care about your work and value gaining credibility by meeting goals and deadlines
- You’re comfortable with the unknown: startup life allows for a broad, wide ranging role, but also means priorities and work can change quickly. You are excited about all this entails!