ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As the Director of Customer Success Digital Products, you will develop and drive the product roadmap for these experiences working closely with key stakeholders across the organization, including key customer and partner organization stakeholders, product marketing, user research, UX, design, IT development, and analytics. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering, at scale, innovative, personalized premier consumer grade customer facing digital experiences that drive business results. Passionate to drive the leading user centric digital experience.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own the execution of an outcome-based, data-driven digital customer success product
- Develop and manage the ongoing roadmap and release and communication process
- In partnership with our Product and Marketing UI/UX teams, develop truly personalized and relevant digital customer journeys across the Now Value customer lifecycle that delight our customers and support our brand
- Lead/collaborate with a team of cross-functional product managers across the Success portfolio to prioritize initiatives, define requirements, manage development timelines, and evaluate performance
- Streamline the digital experience across Success applications to support the expected customer journey and to align to the needs of all Success-related customer personas
- Work closely with the Product business units to create a seamless narrative, feature set, and experience across the Success digital properties and the ServiceNow workflow and platform solutions
- Contribute to the design and execution of a pricing, licensing, and revenue model that aligns to corporate goals and the overall Customer Success portfolio
- Design and execute internal and external customer feedback loops to encourage rapid iteration, experimentation, and innovation
- Lead an innovative mobile-centered tiger team to test, experiment, iterate, get in front of customers, and determine product pipeline
- Lead individual focused user recommendation from company level
- Collaborate closely and work seamlessly with the Employee facing side of this team
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years in digital product management and consumer focused digital products preferred (e.g. gaming, fitness, ecommerce, entertainment, etc.)
- 5+ years of demonstrated cross-functional ability to influence and lead a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Exceptional prioritization, influence, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive program parameters, project plans, and release roadmaps
- Strong analytics background and building customer focused AI experiences preferred
- 5+ years working with customer/consumer digital platforms/products
- 2+ years working with cloud platform technologies
- Experience in software development projects with proven experience writing and managing stories, communicating releases, and working in an Agile environme
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.