ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This role is a key member of the global leadership team for the Customer Outcomes Excellence function within ServiceNow.
Customer Outcomes Excellence exists to fuel the continued growth of our global Services Ecosystem, through the development of world-class methods, tools and offerings that together allows the Services Ecosystem to accelerate product adoption and drive customer business outcomes.
The Implementation Methods & Products Director is responsible for identifying, rationalizing, defining, building and maintaining world-class Implementation Methods & Products (e.g. Now Create and its Leading Practices) in pursuit of accelerating product adoption and driving customer business outcomes across the entire Services Ecosystem.
An ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience leading large Enterprise Applications transformation programs on behalf of a software vendor or large-scale GSI / Big 4 consulting firm. This experience will have been garnered across a range of technologies, industries and geographies. An ideal candidate will also have expertise and experience in the development and maintenance of globally recognized methodologies. High-performing team leadership experience is also essential. Experience in software product development is also preferred.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a member of the Customer Outcomes Excellence global leadership team.
- Build, lead, develop and nurture a global team of Implementation Methods & Products professionals.
- Provide world-class thought leadership in the development of Implementation Methods & Products that de-risks the delivery of projects across our products portfolios for the whole Ecosystem
- Be seen personally across ServiceNow, and its Ecosystem of Partners and Customers, as a leading global authority in ServiceNow implementation methodologies.
- Maintain executive level relationships with ServiceNow Ecosystem Partners, including chairing a Partner Advisory Board to guide our development of Implementation Methods & Products.
- Maintain executive level relationships with key ServiceNow Customers, including chairing a Customer Advisory Board to guide our development of Implementation Methods & Products.
- Ensure Customers & Partners leverage our Methods & Tools to accelerate product adoption and drive customer business outcomes.
- Maintain a multi-year roadmap for the continuous evolution of our Implementation Methods & Products, influence the baseline investment budget, and manage the function to that budget.
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Design and Improvement
- Agile Methodologies : SAFe, SCRUM, CI/CD, DevOps
- Human-Centered Design
- Accountable Leader
- Manages Change & Complexity
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Strategic Mindset
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Synthesizing and Simplifying
- Trusted Advisor
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.