ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are a product- and customer-first organization. While our current product and suite of functions is resonating incredibly well with our 100,000+ customers around the world, we have much more to do. We are seeking an exceptional Product Leader to lead ActiveCampaign’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Analytics products.
Our ideal candidate will build trust amongst the team, lead with a vision, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You will not only lead your team(s) but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your products. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.
This is a key role that directs products at the heart of our platform and customer ecosystem.
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with Product, Engineering and Design leaders to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Coaching product managers and developing leaders across the team
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Building deep customer and market understanding by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Empowering teams to solve customer problems without constrained thinking and with a platform mindset
- Collaborating with design and engineering leaders to ensure successful product delivery across the product line
- Working with other leaders to define and measure product objectives & goals; Drive product & tech org to achieve goals
- Defining/measuring usage signals & leveraging them to drive product performance
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Partnering with Product Marketing and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is needed:
- 7-10+ years of experience as a leader or group product manager in SaaS
- Experience building products with a high degree of customer centricity, ideally for a fast-scaling US-based SaaS company
- Deep Experience leading innovation in Data platforms
- Strong entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Ability to breakdown complex projects into work streams, achievable roadmaps and iterative releases that deliver customer value
- Being a curious learner in fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Proven track record of building out and delivering progressive and fast-paced product roadmaps
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Ability to effectively communicate the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, development and design
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable cards for design and engineering
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
- Successful at leading, coaching and mentoring product teams
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.