Director of Product (Integrations & Partnerships)
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
As a Director of Product Management at Grubhub, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap and execution for a broad swath of initiatives for our Integrations & Partnerships organization. You will have direct responsibility for the oversight and thought leadership of multiple product managers and teams within the Grubhub organization. You will collaborate across the organization with Senior Leadership and critical business stakeholders, and be responsible for working with our strategic partners to help drive order and new customer growth.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Help lead and set the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, Grubhub’s technology team and various business teams, to articulate specific goals
- Work closely with engineering team
- Establish key performance metrics
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long term product strategy for our Integrations & Partnerships product teams, ensuring alignment with the overall Product Roadmap for the larger Grubhub organization
- Develop long term strategies and products for our strategic partners and integrations
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of the overall delivery strategy and goals to Product teams and ensuring delivery against them
- Be responsible for the leadership development of several Product leaders and product teams within the organization
You Should Have
- 10+ years experience with strong technical or product expertise including the ability to manage multiple Product teams
- Direct experience with Business Development, Partner management, working with engineering teams on external facing APIs, and growing sales through new products and services
- 10+ years experience leading high performance team in fast-paced organizations and environments
- Strong ability collaborate with C-level executives and across broad organizations including technology, marketing, sales, operations, and finance
- Demonstrated experience with working with demand forecasting and acquisition algorithms
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Experience working directly with engineering and design teams
- Experience managing or providing guidance to virtual team members and or teams
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- BA required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.