ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Are you passionate about product management and relentless when it comes to
delivering great outcomes for your customers? Do you sweat the details and thrive in a
fast-paced, innovative environment.? We are looking for an experienced, hands on Product Management Director to join our Platform Security team.
This is an opportunity to lead and shape the features and experiences that make up our
next-generation security enhancements and product offerings. Your technical acumen,
customer empathy and strong experience in software security will help you thrive as
you work closely with product and engineering teams with a specific focus on built-in
platform functionality which helps ensure that our customers and partners can trust
ServiceNow to keep their information secure in a highly reliable and performance
What You Get To Do In This Role:
- Manage a team of product managers, work with engineering, and design teams to formulate our product vision, strategy, road-map, define new experiences, and enhance existing functionality
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of epics and user stories, and be data-driven in prioritizing features and quality improvements
- Interacting closely with customers and partners and be the voice of the customer when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market materials.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years experience as a product manager people manager in delivering technically complex product roadmaps
- 5+ years experience as Product Manager, Product Owner or Technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- Industry experience in two or more of the following areas: enterprise single sign on, multifactor authentication, certificate based authentication, oAUTH, OIDC, SAML, identity or identity services
- Working knowledge of common compliance security regulations and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, EU Cybersecurity Act, GDPR, FedRAMP or PCI
- The ability to learn, communicate and present new technical concepts effectively and quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Skills in presenting engaging product presentations to large audiences
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Financial Services or regulated market security experience
- Familiarity with the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies
- (COBIT 2019) is desired
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, OSCP, and GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials certification is helpful.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.