ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs. At ServiceNow, we make work, work better for people with modern digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
Built on the Now Platform, our product portfolio delivers the IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter—with enterprise solutions to help drive every part of a company’s digital transformation. Companies can simplify how work gets done, deliver intuitive experiences, and build digital workflow apps with a single cloud platform.
What you get to do in this role:
·Partner with cross functional teams to define a differentiated product strategy for the insurance industry.
·Define and execute on a product roadmap for the insurance industry.
·Closely partner with go-to-market teams to ensure that product strategy and roadmap are aligned with customer and market opportunities.
·Promote ServiceNow’s Industry vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
·Partner with and influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage new platform capabilities that benefit both the insurance industry and the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
·Work with ISV and SI partners to complement product roadmap, bring holistic solutions to the market, and accelerate market traction.
·Understand the competitive landscape and where ServiceNow fits into the ecosystem.
·Drive product adoption with customers and stay closely plugged into customer, partner, and field feedback, in order to improve product and drive roadmap.
·Be instrumental in driving user experiences that delight end users while delivering value to customers.
·Lead prototyping and early ideation of new product features, capabilities.
·Demonstrate strategies and tactics to deeply understand the users of ServiceNow and bring that perspective back into the organization (“voice of the customer”).
·Define pricing, positioning and packaging of product offerings
To be successful in this role you have:
· 10+ years of enterprise application product management experience – at least 5 years in SaaS.
· 10+ years of strategic and operational experience in the Insurance industry – with deep knowledge and insights on industry trends, competitive landscape and digital transformation opportunities.
· Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable in a dynamic, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations.
· Relentless focus on product-market fit.
· Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
· Understanding and experience with using data and analytics to optimize the user experience and enhance the product.
· Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate effectively on both technical and business topics; able to present equally effectively to an engineer or to a customer
· Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Thought leadership in Insurance industry trends, competitive landscape and whitespace opportunities.
· Ability to work hands on, starting small, and scaling up over a period of time.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Practitioner of Agile methodologies and making them work in different organizations and environments.
· Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.