Director, Product Management – Programmatic Solutions at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About This Role
Epsilon is looking for a Director of Product Management to oversee Epsilon’s suite of media solutions available to programmatic media buyers that operate in a self-service environment. These capabilities include identity, data, and measurement solutions. This is a high visibility and high impact role with critical responsibilities that will shape the future of Epsilon (and Publicis, its parent company). The ideal candidate will have great leadership and communication skills, an analytical mindset, a sense of ownership and a solid understanding of the online advertising industry.
What You Will Do
This role will focus on the development and ongoing evolution of Epsilon’s self-service programmatic media capabilities. You will liaise with multiple stakeholder teams across Epsilon as well as Publicis Groupe, working to package our collection of capabilities into a cohesive product offering that delivers value for advertisers. The role involves a number of responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multiple teams (sales, marketing, engineering, analytics, platform etc.) to drive the growth and adoption of Epsilon’s programmatic media capabilities.
- Manage relationships and development progress with external stakeholders/partners/platforms
- In partnership with our Sales team, own and track progress against product revenue goals.
- Document product requirements, develop business cases, and present progress overviews to executive management and other internal stakeholders.
- Lead internal discussions to garner consensus on development priorities, and own decisions on product positioning (what the product is and is not).
- Build compelling market-facing collateral that differentiates Epsilon’s programmatic media capabilities from their competition, including case studies, performance metrics, comparative evaluations and other proof points.
- Conduct appropriate trainings with various internal teams (Sales, Account Management, Operations, Media, etc.)
- Lead a variety of client meetings to articulate the strengths of Epsilon’s programmatic media capabilities.
- Willingness to travel (<15%)
What You Are
- Motivated self-starter with strong leadership and analytical skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources and teams.
- Someone who “owns it” – will take their projects/areas of responsibilities and develop a plan and manage full cycle to ensure completion/success.
- Have the ability to use your background in online advertising and a familiarity with core advertising KPIs to develop an understanding and appreciation of Epsilon’s programmatic media capabilities and how your role connects to the various aspects of Epsilon’s martech, ad tech, and data solutions.
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and message content to appropriate audiences.
- Enjoys interacting with sales, senior leadership and external clients and can hold their own in front of these diverse groups.
- 8+ years of product management experience with increasing level of responsibility
- Experience in a product management role related to the online advertising industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or business function, or equivalent experience
- Experience with programmatic advertising platforms
- Experience with digital campaign measurement
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.