Be an innovative product leader by joining one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the supply chain industry, and was identified as the only supply chain startup on the Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startups 2019” list.
FourKites eliminates blind spots and uses machine learning to give you real-time visibility today, and insights to make smarter future decisions via one single platform of record. Our platform is used by the world’s largest Fortune 1000 shippers as a single pane of glass across their multimodal freight. We are looking for an experienced and driven product leader with previous experience in Enterprise SaaS products, and running global teams to manage a portfolio of products. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy and roadmap, driving the definition and delivery of product releases, and managing the full life cycle of this high-demand SaaS product suite.
About the role:
As the Director, Product Management, Multimodal Tracking, you will have one of the most exciting jobs in supply chain tech today. You will manage a large product portfolio, a talented team of high-performing product managers, and work closely with sales and Fortune 1000 shippers to understand market needs, define requirements, package features into product releases and manage Agile product backlogs. FourKites is known for being highly innovative and responsive to our customers’ needs. You will be expected to work in a highly collaborative manner with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience, customer support, and our engaged customer base.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- You are excited by the changing supply chain landscape and passionate about the role of technology
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with sales, customers, and prospects
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop a well defined business and operational plan to achieve desired objectives
- Experience managing diverse teams across global geos orchestrating new product launches
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- MBA from a top-tier business school preferred
- Experience working in Logistics, warehousing or supply chain is a plus
- 6-10 years of product management or similar experience developing SaaS products and technologies.
- Analytical mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Demonstrated experience shipping SaaS products (concept to launch).
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
FourKites offers an aggressive compensation package and stock option plans structured to reward your efforts; you’ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you’ll be surrounded by a global team of leaders and teammates who are determined to succeed on a daily basis.
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.
If you are a European Union resident, here is our Workplace Privacy Notice